Paving ants are numerous and spread rapidly. You can observe them on the sidewalk or in the paved areas.
- Pale brown to black
- Its length is 2.5 to 3 mm
- Distinguished by its clearer appendage than the rest of the body
- Active around your home, near your sidewalks, on your patio
- Makes small mounds of dirt at the entrance of its nest
- Is located outside, under pavements or slabs in direct contact with the ground
- They are particularly attracted to fatty foods or sugar
- Present in our kitchens and wardrobes
- A colony of domestic ants may contain from 1,000 to 4,000 individuals
- Installs through cracks in foundations or poorly caulked areas such as windows or doors
If you are witnessing an activity involving several dozen ants, it is recommended to react quickly, to check whether their activity is only a visit or a regular visit.
Call us immediately before the infestation becomes more serious! An expert will be available to answer your questions and indicate the right steps to follow.