The ladybug is an integral part of our environment, and it is seen mostly during the summer season. Ladybugs are among the most beneficial insects.
- Measures between 6 and 10 mm (0.24 to 0.39 inches)
- Its color varies from yellow mustard to a deep reddish orange.
- May have a variable number of blackheads on its elytra, or none.
- The Ladybug does not sting
- Does not transmit diseases
- Does not infect food supplies
- Voracious and effective predators against pests
- Eats more than 50 species of aphids
- The ladybug consumes thousands of pests
- Fast breeding cycle
- Protects residential gardens as well as vegetable crops
- Gathers in large numbers in the fall and enters homes and other facilities as the cold weather approaches
If you experience a strong activity of Asian ladybug, such as an invasion of your property there are several solutions to control this nuisance.
Call us without delay! An expert will be available to answer your questions and indicate the right steps to follow.