In Canada, the spiders commonly found in dwellings are domestic spiders, wolf spiders, cellar spiders, dolomeds and, more rarely, black widows.
- The body of the spiders is not segmented
- Composed of two main parts including the head and abdomen
- Has four pairs of locomotor legs
- The spider is protecting our house from other invaders
- Imposes with its remarkable presence
- Active more often in the evening and at night
- Flying Insects
- Crawling Insects
- Makes nests and canvases used to capture prey
- Establishes in front of our doors and windows of large woven fabrics
If you experience difficulties with the presence of this great weaver, such as forgotten and poorly maintained canvases that accumulate dirt over time.
Call us without further delay if you suspect any danger! An expert will be available to answer your questions and indicate the right steps to follow.