It may happen to us to see the house centipede circulating in our houses, more commonly called the thousand feet. It may sound frightening at first sight but it is safe for us.
- Measures 2.5 to 5 cm (1-2 inches)
- Has 15 pairs of legs
- Its color varies from beige to yellowish
- Young centipedes have only four pairs of legs
- Harmless for humans
- Hides in crevices and dark places
- Very active predator
- Feeds on insects of bed bug types, spiders, ants and more
- Can feed in our gardens on some aphids and others
- Present in damp locations such as basements
- The sustained presence of millipedes inside dwellings may reveal a serious moisture problem
If you find the presence of this parasite too frequent, call us without delay! An expert will be available to answer your questions and indicate the right steps to follow.